Advanced Case Practitioner
Liquid Personnel is seeking an Advanced Case Practitioner for a Assessment team (Child Protection/Children in Need) based in Doncaster.
You will manage a complex case load, adhering to legislative and procedural requirements and ensuring the best possible outcomes of the children concerned.
- Manageable caseload
- £37 an hour
- Hybrid working
- Great team environment, ‘a kind place to work’
Duties as an Advanced Case Practitioner:
- Have case work responsibility for the most complex cases involving issues of significant harm and / or complex need for children.
- Undertake timely, procedurally compliant assessments and section 47 enquiries which clearly identify levels and types of risk or need in relation to children and which lead to clear associated plans to address the issues identified.
- Function as a competent Social Work practitioner, with increased autonomy linked to the level of skill, experience and knowledge of the post holder. Take ownership of case work issues including the focus of assessments, nature and type of work to be undertaken, reporting to the Team Manager as appropriate on the progress of case work.
- To co-work cases with less experienced social work colleagues and offer opportunities for direct teaching, role modelling and mentoring with a focus on developing the skill base of staff within the team.
- Take a lead role within the team for the dissemination of information leading to the development and promotion of consistent good practice.
- Ensure own continuous professional development around emerging research, case law and other relevant policy or procedural changes.
You will undertake social work assessment and intervention with children and families in the most complex of circumstances, which will necessitate a wide ranging relevant knowledge and skill base. You will also provide an oversight and decision making function for the Team, supporting the Team Manager in aspects of the management task.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*