Advanced Practitioner – Fostering – West Midlands
Job title: Advanced practitioner
Salary: £44,428 – £51,515
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a permanent Advanced practitioner to join a well established and stable fostering service in the West Midlands. If you are looking for your next role within social work and have fostering experience, then this could be the role for you.
About the role
As an Advanced practitioner you will be setting the standard of good social work practice in the team, motivating, and giving guidance to less experienced social workers whilst holding a small case hold of your own. Other key duties include:
- Model and uphold good practice across the team.
- Hold a small but complex caseload.
- Hold reflective supervision with less experienced social workers.
- Assist for the team manager when needed.
Benefits of the role
- Salary up to £51,515 depending on experience.
- Opportunity to complete your practice educators.
- Management opportunities
- Generous government pension scheme and annual leave entitlement
- Local benefits such as discounts, free swimming etc.
As an advanced practitioner you will need to have significant experience working within fostering teams. Other essentials for the role include:
- A minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
- A minimum of 3 years working within fostering
- SWE registered
- Right to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence
If this sounds like the right role for you then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 and we can discuss this further or drop me an email at Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org