Advanced Practitioner – Initial Response – Warwickshire
Job role: Social Worker
Salary: £43,421- £45,441 plus a £7000 market forces bonus paid over 2 years
Liquid personnel are currently looking for experienced social workers to join the Initial Response service in Warwickshire as an Advanced Practitioner. Warwickshire county council are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority on a path towards achieving ‘Outstanding’.
As a social worker within the safeguarding service, you will hold a case load consisting of child protection, child in need and looked after children across Warwickshire.
Benefits of the role
- Salary ranging from £43,421- £45,441 plus a £7000 market forces bonus paid over 2 years paid in instalments of £1750 every 6 months.
- The opportunity to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority.
- Fantastic career development opportunities with a clearly laid out career development pathway.
- Vast training and CPD opportunities.
- Generous local government pension scheme
- Stable management teams.
- Flexible working arrangements.
About the role
As an advanced practitioner you will hold a more complex caseload and offer guidance and advice to lesser experienced social workers within the team. Your key duties will include:
- Carry out initial assessments when families are referred to children and family services.
- Undertake assessments in accordance with legislation policies and procedures.
- Work in a multi-agency setting liaising with other professionals to achieve the best possible outcome for children and families.
- Offer guidance and advice to less experienced social workers on the team when needed.
- Ensure a child centered approach putting the voice of the child at the centre of everything you do.
- Have a social work degree and be registered with SWE.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualified experience working within children and family services as a qualified social worker.
- Right to work in the UK and a full UK driving licence.
- Have in depth knowledge of all relevant legislation.
Warwickshire County council are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority on a journey to achieving ‘Outstanding’. They pride themselves on having a stable and very supportive senior management team. Warwickshire also ensure stable and manageable caseloads across all teams in the service. Warwickshire have a clear and outlined career development pathway allowing you to progress and grow within the authority.
If you think Warwickshire sounds right for you, give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or email me on Charlie.email@example.com .
I look forward to hearing from you.