Advanced practitioner- Safeguarding-Warwickshire
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced advanced practitioner to join the safeguarding and support service in Warwickshire.
As part of the role you will be joining an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority in Warwickshire County Council.
As an advanced practitioner you will be one of the senior members of the team, offering support and guidance to others when called upon as well as managing a complex caseload. There will also be the possibility of you working towards your practice educator awards.
Benefits of the role
- Salary up to £43,516
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning and development opportunities
- Clear career progression pathway
- Great working environment
About the role
- Manage a complex caseload made up of Child in Need and Child protection, Children in care and care proceedings.
- Offer support and mentorship to less experienced team members
- Ensure a child focus approach aimed at improving outcomes for service users
- Opportunity to work towards your practice educators
- Qualified social worker with 3 years post qualified experience
- SWE registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Full driving licence
Warwickshire county council are a stable authority that pride themselves on manageable caseloads, supportive management and a great working environment. Warwickshire offer fantastic learning and development opportunities and are focused on developing and investing in their permanent staff. Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted they have started their journey towards improving on this and achieving ‘Outstanding’ in their next inspection. If you want to be part of this journey then get in touch.
If you are interested in being considered for this role or would like to find out more details then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or drop me an email at email@example.com