Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner – SW/RMN – Central North West London NHS Trust – Harrow
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Mental Health Practitioner, SW or RMN to join the busy Mental Health Team based in Harrow.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid operations.
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £31 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- To be accountable for the CPA Care Co-ordination of a defined caseload of adults of working age. To assess health and social care needs (including accommodation, finances, and support in accessing education, training or employment) and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers, remaining objective when working with diagnostic uncertainty.
- To prioritise time and workload, in a flexibly manner to meet community caseload responsibilities, participate in meetings and effectively develop personal skills knowledge and experience through supervision and training.
- To undertake risk assessments, according to Trust policy.
- To ensure delivery of care plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary colleagues and a range of health and social care agencies, within the CPA framework.
You should also have valid SWE registration and an enhanced DBS issued within 12 months.
In addition, The Social Worker should have a minimum of two references available to view with at least one reference from their current/most recent employer.
You must have all employment history, Qualified social worker with experience in a team with any gaps verified.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*