Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner – South West Yorkshire – Young Offender’s Institution
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Team Manager for a Young Offender’s Institution in South West Yorkshire.
Benefits of the role:
- At least a 9 month+ contract
- Supportive Team
- Competitive rates
Your main responsibilities as a Team Leader:
The post-holder will be responsible for the leadership, co-ordination and management of CAMHS related to meeting the needs of children and young people as identified by the multi-disciplinary team. The post holder will carry a small caseload. Working hours are Mon – Fri 9-6 But there can be flexibility if needed.
What we are looking for in a Team Leader:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
GH – 18157