Consultant Social Worker – Assessment and intervention Service – South London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Consultant Social Worker for the Children Assessment & Intervention team to join our clients in South London.
Your benefits as a Consultant Social Worker:
- £4,500 Golden Hello
- £963 Essential Car User Allowance
- Flexible working
- Stable and permanent management team
- Excellent transport links
The role of a Consultant Social Worker:
- You will manage a small caseload of children & families
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to manage and develop staff,
- You will be able to provide supervision and guidance, support team activities and strategic priorities.
- You will need to be able to work at a fast pace
About the role:
The Consultant Social Worker in the Assessment and Intervention service works closely alongside and support the Team Manager and colleagues in the Children and Families Services in to ensure that children are safeguarded in a timely and efficient manner. As a Consultant Social Worker, you will have the opportunity to lead and support best practice including support NQSW’s within the Team and will be the Practice Assessor for the new NQSW. You will receive excellent support through reflective supervision, group supervisions and an enhanced training offer that supports our practice model including, systemic practice, Signs of Safety, motivational interviewing, restorative and trauma informed practice.
Essential requirements of this Consultant Social Worker role:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have completed your ASYE
- Have experience of supporting students
- Social Work qualified, with valid Social Work England registration
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com