Curriculum Lead – London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Curriculum Led to join our client’s team in London.
Your benefits as a Curriculum Lead:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Curriculum Lead:
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of staff and students and visitors in keeping with the College Health and Safety policy. Responsible for risk assessment and dealing with hazards, accidents and incidents and reporting these to the Head of Learning Centre.
- Responsible for monitoring the delivery of provision to ensure that delivery complies with the schedule agreed with the funding body.
- Supporting good to better teaching and support grades in curriculum area.
- Actively promoting the safeguarding and well-being of learners with severe, profound, and multiple learning difficulties and disabilities, who may communicate using challenging behavior.
- Tracking progress from starting points to transition. 8. Ensuring the timely submission/management/tracking of curriculum /center data.
You will Supporting Head of Learning Centre with center documentation to support curriculum progression in/outside the college. 10. Liaising with awarding bodies.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organization (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.