Early Years SENDCo – Staffordshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Early Years SENDCo to join our client’s team in Staffordshire.
Your benefits as an Early Years SENDCo:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as an Early Years SENDCo:
- To provide targeted support to settings to develop and improve inclusive provision and practice, promoting best outcomes for
- To support the design and delivery bespoke training packages tailored to meet the needs of settings across the county, collaborating with a range of multi-agency professionals.
- To create and build stronger links between settings and services within the Local Authority and wider community such as health Directorate –Service 03 services, social care and charitable organisations supporting children in the early years.
- To represent the service in a range of forums and panels to advocate for settings and children, sharing intelligence where
- To support, under the direction from the Team Leader, area-based initiatives to accelerate the progress of children with special educational needs
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK license.
- Post-qualified experience
- Professional membership• Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- relevant experience within early years or a related children’s services field.• Evidence of continuous professional development.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List