Our Clients Educational Psychology Service (EPS) continues to grow and develop and is seeking motivated, creative, and reflective educational psychologists to join their friendly team.
As a member of the team, you will benefit from:
- A senior leadership team, committed to supporting team belonging and wellbeing.
- A friendly, efficient dedicated administrative support team.
- Individual and peer supervision
- Whole service and Individual CPD
- Opportunities to join interest groups and conversation clubs.
- An attractive and well-appointed central office base close to shops and cafés.
- Hybrid working and IT equipment support.
- Free car parking to provide easy access to the team base
We would like to invite applicants from educational psychologists who:
- Have experience of applying psychology across a range of education and community settings and values a consultation model of service delivery.
- Value multi-agency working and can form positive working relationships with colleagues within the team and across the Enfield partnership.
- Are committed to supporting the development of educational psychology practice to positively impact on the lives of children, young people and their families.
- Share our service commitment to developing anti-racist practice.
Psychology degree (or BPS equivalent); professional qualification in Educational Psychology (doctorate, masters or equivalent); and registration with the HCPC as a practitioner psychologist.
Enhanced DBS check is required.
Additional benefits of working for this local authority:
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office-based working.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.