Group Leader – Greenwich – Children/Youth Offending Service
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Group Leader to join our client’s team in Greenwich.
Benefits of Group Leader role:
- Hybrid working available.
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Group Leader:
- To ensure the development of effective relationships within the team and with other individuals, groups and agencies working towards the objectives of the prevention of youth offending and the safety of the community within an environment that promotes mutual respect and good professional behavior.
- To hold responsibility for assessment, case planning, service provision and review, identifying and addressing the needs of individual young people within delegated budgets.
- To line manage the team of Team and Practice Leaders to ensure that there is consistent line management and case management supervision, for the front-line team of up to twenty staff, that adheres to the standards set within the revised YJB national standards and internal quality assurance framework.
- To participate as appropriate in personnel activities, including recruitment, induction, employee relations, staff training and development.
The Group Leader will provide leadership on the design, implementation, monitoring and review of a comprehensive performance management and quality improvement process within the Youth Offending Service (YOS) that supports improved outcomes for young people by preventing offending and reducing re-offending.
What we are looking for in a Group Leader:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Professional Qualification relevant to working within youth justice environment
(DIPSW/CQSW/Degree or Diploma in Youth Justice/Community Justice or associated Police/Probation/Youth Work Qualification.
- Management Qualification (CMS/DMS/willingness to study for one)
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List