IRO – Leeds – Looked after children
Liquid Personnel are looking for a IRO based in Leeds .
- Small Caseloads to provide high quality service.
- Flexible Working
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Appropriate training and personal development opportunities
What can you expect from this role?
- Monitor the performance of the Local Authority of their functions in relation to the child’s care plan.
- Ensure plans for children are based on detailed and informed assessment, are up to date, effective and provide a real and genuine response to each child’s needs.
- Highlight and prevent any ‘drift’ in care planning for looked after children and the delivery of services to them.
- Confidently challenge any deficits in the quality or delivery of the child’s care plan either informally or through the statutory Dispute Resolution Process.
Is this role for you?
- Candidates must have at least 5 years post qualifying experience as a social worker within child protection/ children looked after services
- Candidates must hold a relevant Social Work Qualification (DipSW, Degree in Social Work or equivalent) and be registered with Social Work England.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of Legislation, Guidance and Regulations relating to looked after children, care leavers, adoption, safeguarding and child protection.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organization (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.