Lead Practitioner – Safeguarding – Warwickshire
Job role: Lead Practitioner
Salary: £45,441 – £47,420 plus a £7000 market forces bonus paid over 2 years
Liquid personnel are currently looking for a Lead Practitioner to join the safeguarding service within Warwickshire. Warwickshire county council are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority on a path towards achieving ‘Outstanding’.
As a social worker within the safeguarding service, you will hold a case load consisting of child protection, child in need and looked after children across Warwickshire.
Benefits of the role
- Salary ranging from £45,441 – £47,420 plus a £7000 market forces bonus paid over 2 years paid in instalments of £1750 every 6 months.
- The opportunity to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority.
- Fantastic career development opportunities with a clearly laid out career development pathway.
- Vast training and CPD opportunities.
- Generous local government pension scheme
- Stable management teams.
- Flexible working arrangements.
About the role
As a Lead Practitioner you will deputise for the team manager on a day-to-day basis, setting the standard of good practice within the team. Key duties of the role will include:
- Manage a small but complex caseload consisting of CP, CIN, and LAC cases.
- Assist and mentor newly qualified social workers on the team.
- Allocate cases appropriately across the team.
- Carry out and lead supervision with newly qualified social workers.
- Have a social work degree and be registered with SWE.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualified experience working within children and family services as a qualified social worker.
- Have completed your practice educators or be willing to work toward this qualification.
- Right to work in the UK and a full UK driving licence.
- Have in depth knowledge of all relevant legislation.
Warwickshire County council are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority on a journey to achieving ‘Outstanding’. They pride themselves on having a stable and very supportive senior management team. Warwickshire also ensure stable and manageable caseloads across all teams in the service. Warwickshire have a clear and outlined career development pathway allowing you to progress and grow within the authority.
If you think Warwickshire sounds right for you, give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or email me on Charlie.email@example.com .
I look forward to hearing from you.