Lead practitioner – Safeguarding – Warwickshire
Salary: £45,441 – £47,420
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced advanced practitioner to join the safeguarding and support service in Warwickshire.
As part of the role you will be joining an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority in Warwickshire County Council.
As a Lead Practitioner you will be one of the senior members of the team, offering support and guidance to others when called upon as well as managing a small but complex caseload when this is necessary.
About the role
- Hold and manage a small and complex caseload
- Be the main port of call for advice and guidance of the less experienced members of the team.
- promote a child centered practice within the team
- Hold supervision for family support workers and deputise for the team manager in their absence
Benefits of the role
- Salary from £45,441 – £47,420
- Flexible working arrangements
- Develop management experience
- Fantastic working environment
- Work for an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- A qualified social worker with at least 5 years post qualified experience
- SWE registered, right to work in the UK and a full UK driving licence
- Experience supervising students or mentoring colleagues
- Practice Educator 1 and 2 or the commitment to complete this once in post
Warwickshire county council are a stable authority that pride themselves on manageable caseloads, supportive management and a great working environment. Warwickshire offer fantastic learning and development opportunities and are focused on developing and investing in their permanent staff. Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted they have started their journey towards improving on this and achieving ‘Outstanding’ in their next inspection. If you want to be part of this journey then get in touch.
If you are interested in being considered for this role or would like to find out some more detail then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or drop me an email on email@example.com.