Learning Mentor – Manchester
Liquid Personnel have an exclusive opportunity for Learning Mentor to join in Manchester.
Your key responsibilities as Registered Manager:
- To work with groups of children under the supervision of the teacher including the delivery of therapy and programmes of work and the implementation of ILPs
- Establish productive working relationships with pupils, taking on role model by presenting a positive personal image and responding appropriately to individual needs
- To assist with the dispensing of medication in exceptional circumstances, with appropriate training and under the supervision of medical staff where necessary.
- To assist pupils in the hydrotherapy pool (where applicable), lift, dress, and providing support to the pupils with the activities in the pool.
- Experience of youth work or other aspects of engagement work
- Experience of working with pupils with additional needs
- Numeracy/literacy skills (at a level equivalent to NQF Level 2)
- NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification and/or experience such as Youth Work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place.
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.