Learning Support Assistant – London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join our client’s team in London.
Your benefits as a Learning Support Assistant:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Learning Support Assistant:
- The ability to monitor each pupil’s responses and to modify or adapt the learning activities both to suit their needs and to achieve the intended learning outcomes.
- The confidence to evaluate learning needs and seek new teaching methods.
- The ability to provide constructive feedback in a way that reinforces pupils’ self-esteem.
- The ability to handle complex and sensitive issues with empathy and understanding.
You should have experience of working, caring or voluntary work with people who have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. Experience of working within a team is also essential.
What we are looking for in a Learning Support Assistant:
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- Previous teaching support experience with children.
- Fluent levels of spoken and written English.
- You must also pass an enhanced background (DBS) check.
For further information please contact Zahra Serrieh on 01615527372 or email@example.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organization (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.