Lecturer – London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Lecture to join our client’s team in London.
Your benefits as a Lecture:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Lecture:
- Receiving visitors and facilitating interactions between students and visitors during sessions. Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing appropriate assessment, objective setting, recording, reporting and evaluation of educational programmes
- Ensuring that student learning experiences are organised in a progression which supports the development of the individual.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. 8. Ensuring that equipment/materials required for teaching/learning are safe and appropriate.
- Responsibility for the identification and ordering of equipment within curriculum area budget.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List