Mental Health Coordinator/Support Workers/HCA – Coventry – Mental Health Access Hub
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for mental health co-ordinators to work for our client in Coventry. We are taking applications from Support worker/HCA’s/and students who have experience in mental health settings and preferably NHS.
Benefits of the role:
- Extremely high rates of pay for the right candidates
- Up to £21/hr for Monday – Friday and Up to £27/hr for weekends
- Supervision from qualified staff
- Ongoing contracts
- Immediate starts
Your main responsibilities for the role:
- Conduct a clinical triage for all referrals received to determine if the person has a mental illness or disorder and decide the type and urgency of the response required
- Support and provide advice to family and carers that call regarding a relative or person receiving care (personal information about a service user is not to be divulged to a third party without those persons consent unless there is evidence that the person is in crisis or poses a serious risk to themselves or others and the sharing of specific information would aid preventing harm)
- Ensure valid consent is obtained prior to undertaking care procedures
- Work as a member of the existing multi professional team
- Ensure a high standard of patient-centred care
- Promote self-management of health needs and adopt a positive risk-based care approach
- Ensure the privacy, dignity and safety of people is always maintained.
- Complete relevant forms of care, under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Identify any issues relating to safeguarding vulnerable children and adults and report any problems or raise concerns to the appropriate registered care professionals.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Mental Health
- NHS experience
- Be willing to work 3 X 12 Hour shifts per week
- Shifts are 8am-8pm
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.