Practice Manager Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for a Social Work Practice Manager to join our clients Assessment Team in Redbridge.
Redbridge are one of the fastest growing parts of the country and the third most diverse London borough. The communities are attracted by a mixture of excellent schools, relatively affordable housing, high-quality open space and rapid transport connections into the heart of the City.
Your benefits as a Social Work Practice Manager:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 36 hours working week
- OUTSTANDING Ofsted report
- Generous holiday allowance, up to 32 days plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave schemes
- Access to comprehensive training and development programme
As part of this position, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day duties in the Assessment service including managing contacts, referrals, and Assessments.
- Provide supervision and support to the Social Workers
- Manage a duty rota
- Take lead in managing team meetings in the absence of the Team Manager
Essential requirements of this Social Work Practice Manager role:
- Ability to provide leadership to the team
- Ability to plan and manage own and others workload
- Ability to supervise staff, to assess professional competence and enable further professional development in others
- Social Work qualified, with valid Social Work England registration
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.