PSHE Teacher – Plymouth
Liquid Personnel is looking for a PSHE Teacher in Plymouth
Your benefits as a PSHE Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive management team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a PSHE Teacher:
As a PSHE you will experience behaviors that could include hitting, kicking, and biting etc, but we will provide you will the appropriate training and clothing that protects where necessary, and you will get to spend time getting to know the students alongside an experienced staff member so you can be confident in your ability to handle these situations safely. This position also involves delivering personal care, including toileting and bathing.
What we are looking for in a PSHE Teacher:
- Car driver
- Previous experience working as PSHE Teacher.
- Level 3 qualification in working with children or young people.
- Available full time.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
BH – 177751
GH – 18040