PSHE Teacher- Plymouth
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a PSHE Teacher to join our client’s team in Plymouth.
Your benefits as a PSHE Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a PSHE Teacher:
We are hiring for an amazing long term position for an experienced PSHE Teacher for a school based in Plymouth. The school provides specialist educational provision, working with young people who have not done well in traditional mainstream education. So they take a different approach: smaller classes or with 1:1 support on site.
What we are looking for in a PSHE Teacher:
- Previous experience working as a PSHE Teacher
- Car driver
- Experienced working with SEN pupils
- Available to work full time
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organization (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.