Qualified Senior Social Worker – Cambridgeshire – CHC Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for experienced and qualified Senior Social Worker to join a busy CHC Team based in Cambridgeshire.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Remote/hybrid working available
- Great reputation and links with health partners
- Supportive team with great training in place
- Excellent rate of up to £40 per hour
Essential requirements for the role:
- Undertaking CHC eligibility reviews to review a patients care needs to ascertain if they have a primary health need to meet the criteria for on-going CHC funding
- To lead a CHC Decision Support Tools with a Multidisciplinary Team to ascertain a primary health need and appropriate funding stream for a patients package of care
- To undertake Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interests Decisions
- To Broker for a care package to meet a patients assessed care needs and complete CHC Commissioned Care Plans and Risk Assessments to support care providers to meet their care needs.
- To complete on-going visits to care providers if there have been reported Safeguarding concerns in line with Local Authority Safeguarding and CHC Quality Assurance Team.
- Working on Duty to take any calls or emails from the public or other working professionals involved in a patients care to deal with any enquiries or tasks over the phone or email.
- Ensuring accurate case recording on our system and using Microsoft word and email.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.