Qualified Social Worker
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting registered and experienced Qualified Social Workers to join a busy Assessments Team based in Coventry.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £32ph
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To undertake assessments/reviews and where appropriate the commissioning of services in line with departmental policies and procedures and statutory guidance eg: The Care Act (2014).
- To understand and take appropriate part in the department’s safeguarding adults’ procedures. This includes, identification, investigation and at H2 taking the role of Safeguarding Lead.
- To work closely with other teams, including undertaking joint assessments, with providers, carers and external agencies to deliver outcome focused services to individuals and their families
- To fully comply with departmental policies and procedures and the Health and Care Professionals Council’s Code of Conduct for Social Workers including the capability framework.
- To comply with the requirements of the Care Act (2014) by empowering individuals to make informed choices
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*