Qualified Social Worker – Adults Team – Liverpool
Liquid Staff is currently recruiting an Adults Social Worker to join the busy team at a Liverpool based Adults team.
Benefits of the role:
• Hybrid operations.
• Total amount of cases.
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent salary of £43.78 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as Social Worker:
• Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions.
• To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
• To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard adults with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing.
• To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels.
• To work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, health, colleagues in order to promote the best outcomes for Adults with care and support needs.
• The job involves direct contact and working with individuals, careers, families, groups and communities, health, police, voluntary partners, commissioners, service providers
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
For more information, please get in touch