Qualified Social Worker – barking & dagenham – Hospital Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for experienced and qualified Social Worker to join a busy Hospital Discharge Team based in barking & dagenham.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the Role:
- Remote/hybrid working available
- Great reputation and links with health partners
- Supportive team with great training in place
- Excellent rate of up to £32
Essential requirements for the role:
- Experience within Adult social care and completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Setting up packages of care and support planning
- At all times, to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
LDA -173414- 155