Qualified Social Worker – Barnsley – Children’s Disabilities Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Barnsley based Children’s Disabilities Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to disabled children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £35 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To manage a complex workload independently, establishing a network of internal and external colleagues from whom to seek advice and expertise. Model and help others with effective workload management skills
- To play a positive role in practice development within the team, through mentoring and modelling good practice in assessment, interventions, inter- professional and inter-agency work
- To Carry a part of complex cases while supporting quality of practice in the team in a range of ways to suit need and ensure that effective permanence planning takes place for children and young people
- To Promote the safeguarding of vulnerable children and young people who are suffering or are at risk of harm and abuse. Commissioning, co-ordinating and delivering effective plans for children
You will assist in the allocation of work within the Service, to social work staff, including caseload management, based on need and service priorities and support a robust system of monitoring to ensure that record keeping, and report writing is of a high quality and is in accordance with the case recording policy and timescales.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.