Qualified Social Worker – Blackburn– Adult’s Social Care
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team in a Blackburn.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Respond to complex referrals, request for service or advice particularly noting details about safeguarding / risk issues and use decision making processes to identify and plan appropriate social work, social care interventions or direct through identified alternative pathways.
- Provide information support, guidance, advice and services to adults / children, young people, carers, and their families and to ensure that issues of concern are addressed appropriately and in a polite, professional, and timely manner.
- Ensure that views of the adult / child, young person, carer, and families are sought and included in all assessment, service planning processes.
- Identify risk and safeguarding for those who are vulnerable using escalation routes when risk is identified.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK license.
- Years Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place.
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.