Qualified Social Worker – Children And Families – Cheshire West & Chester
Liquid Personnel are recruiting an experienced at Cheshire West & Chester council within the CIN Team based in Winsford.
You will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits of the role:
- Effective induction
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reflective Supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
- Effective and supportive management
- The right technology to undertake your role
- Efficient ‘work-life balance’ is encouraged
- Flexible/Remote Working
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with Mental Health services and other voluntary and community partners to support Care Experienced young people
- Develop a good understanding of evidence-based practice and integrate models of best practice into day-today service delivery
- Participate in clinical supervision and clinical risk assessing and liaising with mental health services across different boroughs/areas
- Bring together, develop, and regularly review a multi-agency Pathway Plan around and with the young person and proactively work with the young person to achieve their targets
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
For more information please contact Lewis Taylor on 01612356988