Qualified Social Worker – Children’s Assessment – Bradford
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team for Bradford Council within the Children’s Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £40.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To hold a caseload on children and young people in Local Authority care
- To develop their care plans to best meet their individual needs and all that this entails and review progress & develop care plans
- To maintain and develop up to date knowledge and relevant skills through training and carry out all work within an equal opportunity’s framework
- To attend a range of meetings including child protection case conference meetings and court hearings to represent the department
You will contribute to the delivery of an effective Children’s Service as part of a departmental team improving outcomes for children and young people. To be responsible for social work provision to allocated and newly referred cases in accordance with departmental guidance and procedure.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
Please contact Erika Taylor on 01615436964
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.