Qualified Social Worker – Childrens Assessment – Huddersfield
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting registered and experienced Qualified Social Workers to join a busy team at a Huddersfield based Children’s Assessment Team.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £27.45
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To establish a rapport and build a relationship with children and young people to ascertain their views, wishes and feelings and understand their lived experience through direct work with them
- To maintain accurate, up to date, and relevant case recordings and any other records as specified in departmental guidance and procedures utilising tools such as Framework as appropriate
- To promote the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and champion their rights and entitlements to improve their life chances and overall outcomes
- To monitor and review the impact of support, protection and care plans to ensure that these continues to meet children and young people’s assessed needs and circumstances and delivers improved outcomes
You will contribute to the delivery of an effective Children’s Service as part of a assessment team improving outcomes for children and young people. To be responsible for social work provision to allocated and newly referred cases in accordance with departmental guidance and procedure.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.