Qualified Social Worker – Dunbartonshire – Child Protection Team
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Social worker to join an under-12 Child Protection Team in Dunbartonshire.
Utilizing the Getting it Right for Every Child (GIRFEC) National Practice model, national Child Protection standards and guidance and other relevant policies , guidance and procedures, the post holder will:
Primary Responsibilities as a Child Protection Social Worker
- Assess the needs of children, young people and their families / carers
- Develop a range of responses including individual, parenting and (potentially) group work to address needs identified
- Develop SMART care plans which outline in detail the activities to be undertaken by the team around the child to work with the child, young person and their family
- Provide statutory and other reports in line with the requirements of the care plan including integrated assessment reports, child protection and vulnerable young person’s risk assessments and reports for statutory bodies, i.e. the Children’s Hearing and Court systems
- Work in partnership with colleagues from all involved agencies and services to improve outcomes for children and young people in need of support and / or at risk of harm
- Ensure children, young people and their families are enabled to participate in developing plans to address risk and support change, and promote participation in the review and development of services consultation to best reflect the needs of individuals and community
- To be accountable for services provided ensuring appropriate assessment, planning and reviewing procedures are evident
- To contribute to audit and improvement / self-evaluation activity across the service
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- SSSC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free PVG and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £500 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
RM – 179275
GH – 18853