Qualified Social Worker – Haringey – Hospital Discharge Team
Haringey Hospital Discharge Team are looking for experienced social workers to join a busy team on an initial 6 month contract. The management is extremely supportive and will allow mostly remote working apart from ward visits and an above average pay rate for this kind of role.
- Undertaking section 2s and 5s.
- Facilitating hospital discharge
- Carrying out assessments in different wards.
- Managing a busy caseload within an acute hospital setting.
- Working closely with health colleagues.
- Ensuring adults in hospital are discharged in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Mental capacity assessments leading to best interest decisions.
- Advising patients and families who do not meet the eligibility criteria and redirect them to other agencies.
Benefits of the role
- Pay rate up to £34 per hour
- Excellent team
- Minimal time in the office
- Supportive management
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
*Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
BH – 178197
GH – 18415