Qualified Social Worker – Learning Disabilities – Nottingham
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for registered and experienced Qualified Adult’s Social Workers to join a busy Disabilities Team based in Nottingham.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with adults with disabilities, have good assessments knowledge and have a confident and thorough understanding of all legislation.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent rate of up to £32
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.