Qualified Social Worker – Leicester City – Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting registered and experienced Qualified Social Workers to join a busy Assessment Team based in Leicester. To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £32
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To undertake assessments/reviews and where appropriate the commissioning of services in line with departmental policies and procedures and statutory guidance eg: The Care Act (2014).
- To understand and take appropriate part in the department’s safeguarding adults’ procedures. This includes, identification, investigation and at H2 taking the role of Safeguarding Lead.
- To work closely with other teams, including undertaking joint assessments, with providers, carers and external agencies to deliver outcome focused services to individuals and their families
- To fully comply with departmental policies and procedures and the Health and Care Professionals Council’s Code of Conduct for Social Workers including the capability framework.
- To comply with the requirements of the Care Act (2014) by empowering individuals to make informed choices
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.