Qualified Social Worker – Liverpool – Child Protection Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Liverpool based Child Protection Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £35.21 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To promote and model effective working arrangements with Health services and other voluntary and community partners to support Care Experienced young people
- To undertake core assessments within the Child in Need Framework and implementing Child In Need Plans. This includes chairing Child in Need meetings and reviewing Plans
- To Participate in clinical supervision and clinical risk assessing and liaising with mental health services across different boroughs/areas
- To provide evidenced based analysis of significant harm to inform decisions within the court arena to achieve permanence ensuring that the child’s voice is heard
Child Protection Social Workers need to understand and integrate into practice the key polices of the council in relation to social care with children and families, especially multi-disciplinary working, integration, and whole family approaches and keen to drive down caseloads and achieve good outcomes for our children and Young People.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*