Qualified Social Worker –Wakefield – Adult’s
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team in a Wakefield.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To provide reports for Mental Health Review Tribunals, Managers Hearings and the Home Office. To present evidence at Mental Health Review Tribunals, Managers Hearings and other formal meetings as required.
- To undertake a lead role in implementing the YCFP’s Child Visiting Policy and ensure any child welfare issues are identified and addressed in accordance with Safeguarding Children Policies and Procedures.
- To assist service users to obtain their full welfare benefit entitlement.
- To undertake investigations under the Multi-agency Adult Protection Policy.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK license.
- 2 Years Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.