Qualified Social Worker – Warrington – Child Protection Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting registered and experienced Qualified Social Workers to join a busy team at a Warrington based Child Protection Team.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £40 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with Mental Health services and other voluntary and community partners to support Care Experienced young people
- Develop a good understanding of evidence-based practice and integrate models of best practice into day-today service delivery
- Participate in clinical supervision and clinical risk assessing and liaising with mental health services across different boroughs/areas
- Bring together, develop, and regularly review a multi-agency Pathway Plan around and with the young person and proactively work with the young person to achieve their targets
Child Protection Social Workers need to understand and integrate into practice the key polices of the council in relation to social care with children and families, especially multi-disciplinary working, integration, and whole family approaches.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.