Qualified Social Worker – Worcestershire – Hospital Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for experienced and qualified Social Worker to join a busy Hospital Discharge Team based in Worcestershire.
To be successful in this role you must have Social Work England registration, be eligible to work in the UK, hold a qualification in Social Work at degree level, and have post-qualified experience.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Remote/hybrid working available
- Great reputation and links with health partners
- Supportive team with great training in place
Essential requirements for the role:
- Experience within Adult social care and completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Setting up packages of care and support planning
- At all times, to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.