Quality Assurance Manager – Merton
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a dynamic, proactive and motivated individual to work with the Principal Social Worker to lead on practice improvement to contribute to the workforce development across Adult Services Directorate.
Benefits of the role:
- Pay rate up to £44 per hour
- Excellent team
- Hybrid Working
- Supportive management
Your main responsibilities as a Quality Assurance Manager:
To support the coordination of student placement, ASYE, newly qualified and apprenticeship programme and the ASC annual learning programme.
This also provides the applicant with the exciting opportunity to contribute to sector led improvement and workforce development with the teaching partnership and other external and internal agencies.
Another large part of this role is to ensure the implementation and delivery of the Quality Assurance Framework’s thorough an agreed program of audit activity. You will lead in Quality Assurance Audit activity and analysis of audit data, as well as producing reports as required to inform quality assurance meetings, senior management meetings, and to reflect findings within the learning and development plans.
What we are looking for in a Quality Assurance Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.