Registered Manager – Somerset
Liquid Personnel have an exclusive opportunity for Registered Manager to join in Somerset.
Your key responsibilities as Registered Manager:
- Ensure Local Authority Social Worker and Plus One’s Designated Safeguarding Lead are notified of all significant events, important changes and physical interventions within 24 hours
- Ensure young people receive care which best meets their individual social, racial, psychological, educational, cultural, physical identity and health care needs according to the Statement of Purpose and Plus One’s policies and procedures
- Ensure children facing particular crisis and stresses are offered appropriate additional support in a timely manner.
- Organising the availability and development of staff within the home and wider Plus One homes, ensuring rota’s are covered to meet regulations
- Ensure the home is fit for purpose by ensuring Fire and Health and Safety Regulations are met, Quality Assurance and Regulation 44 Reports action points are addressed promptly.
- Good knowledge around Children’s Homes regulations (2015), Children’s Homes Regulations including the quality standards.
- Hold at least 3 years’ experience within a children’s residential homes.
- Hold a Full UK driving licence.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.