SEMH TA – Plymouth
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a SEMH TA to join our client’s team in Plymouth.
Your benefits as a SEMH TA:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEMH TA:
You will be working under the direction of senior staff, use specialist knowledge and experience to provide appropriate support and care to pupils in relation to their individual abilities.
What we are looking for in a SEMH TA:
- Experienced working in classroom and 1:1 basis
- Level 3 Qualification working with children or young adults
- Previous experience of working with SEN pupils in a primary school setting
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organization (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
BH – 177752
GH – 17617