SEN KS2 Teacher – Barnet
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a SEN KS2 Teacher to join our client’s team in Barnet.
Your benefits as a SEN KS2 Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEN KS2 Teacher:
- Working 1:1 and in small groups with students with Special Educational Needs.
- Implementing and following EHCP’s and Behaviour Plans for the student.
Monitoring the student’s progress and providing regular feedback to the class teacher and SENCo.
- Adapting classroom materials and activities to suit the student’s individual needs and learning style.
- Encourage the students to interact with their peers and engage in group work.
- Extensive knowledge/experience with Special Educational Needs.
- Be patient and flexible, no day is the same.
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Genuine passion for supporting children with special educational needs.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List
GH – 18152