Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a SEN Teacher to join our client’s team in East London.
We are looking for dynamic Primary and Secondary Class Teachers to join an exciting and innovative school. Through your creativity and passion, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people with complex needs and autism.
Your benefits as a SEN Teacher:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEN Teacher:
- You will be able to work creatively and collaboratively, making the most of the extensive resources and expert support we have available.
- You will plan and deliver engaging learning on a daily basis, developing exciting and innovative methods that stimulate curiosity and create excitement in your classroom.
- You will be able to create a nurturing learning environment designed around each individual’s needs, where personal development and wellbeing are as important as the academic curriculum.
- You will be enabled to embed communication and interaction opportunities that enable students to communicate their needs, interact with others, make choices and contribute to the world around them.
- You will build emotional regulation and resilience for all in order to promote positive mental health and wellbeing outcomes.
- You will manage a team of staff and collaborate with a range of professionals to deliver meaningful learning opportunities.
You will build caring relationships, providing a friendly and warm welcome to our parents, governors and the wider community.