SEN Teaching Assistant – Dagenham
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our client’s team in Dagenham.
This is a full time Teaching Assistant role with an ASAP start. The school is seeking someone to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant for children with Special educational needs.
Your benefits as a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Working 1:1 and in small groups with students with Special Educational Needs.
- Implementing and following EHCP’s and Behavior Plans for the student.
Monitoring the student’s progress and providing regular feedback to the class teacher and SENCo.
- Adapting classroom materials and activities to suit the student’s individual needs and learning style.
- Encourage the students to interact with their peers and engage in group work.
What we are looking for in a Teaching Assistant:
- Experience of working with a range of students/adults with SEN
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience, lots of energy and highly motivated
- Knowledge of child protection and health and safety regulations
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List. on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.