SEND Case Officer – Medway
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated SEND Case Officer to join our client in Woking.
As a successful SEND Case Officer, you will hold a caseload and will be the key contact for families and young people, as well as liaising with schools, partners and stakeholders across education health and care.
As a SEND Case Officer, you will benefit from:
- £250 per day
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a SEND Case Officer?
- You will be reporting to the SEN Team Manager, and will provide support with the Special Educational Needs team in its work with children, young people, and families
- You will be administering the Education Health and Care Needs Assessment process and writing and amending Education Health and Care Plans (EHCPs). You will also support the review process of EHCPs
- You will provide help and advice in relation to EHC needs assessments and plans, and carry out related administration tasks, updating and maintaining files, databases, and electronic systems
Essential requirements of this SEND Case Officer role:
- Previous experience within a SEN Team environment
- Previous experience in a SEN Caseworker/Officer role
- You must have a working, and up to date knowledge of the Children and Families Act 2014 and the SEND Code of practice: Jan 2015
- You must have excellent communication, IT, and organisational skills
- The legal right to work it the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List
ZS – 176163
GH – 18139