SEND Caseworker – Children/Adults – London
Liquid Personnel is looking for a SEN Caseworker in London.
Your benefits as a SEND Caseworker:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive management team
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEND Caseworker:
- To take lead responsibility/be a single point of contact for a portfolio of young people with SEND, in terms of support for the young person and family, schools, colleges, professionals and other Local Authorities as appropriate.
- To coproduce the EHCP in transfer meetings at year 9/11 and in years 12-14 as appropriate, with young people and their current setting, and produce the EHCP.
- To manage the post 16 phase transfer of young people with EHCPs (within the portfolio) and within the appropriate time scales, overseeing the arrangements for the transfer of information within and between schools and colleges for young people with EHCPs, consulting with other professionals as appropriate
- To monitor and maintain the records for a portfolio of young people with SEND, and compile statistics.
What we are looking for in a SEND Caseworker:
- JNC recognised (Level 4 or above) in Youth and Community Work qualification or Teaching, Social Work, Careers Guidance, or equivalent or substantial experience of working as SEN caseworker.
- Knowledge of working with children and young people with SEND through informal processes and group work skills as a Personal Advisor/youth worker/key worker/teacher/careers advisor/counsellor/SEND Caseworker/EHCP Co-ordinator.
- Knowledge of the SEND code of practice and procedures, and the London Child Protection Procedures
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.