SEND key worker – Cannock
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a SEND key worker to join our client’s team in Cannock.
Your benefits as a SEND key worker:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a SEND key worker:
- Work with other professionals to ensure that the individual and /or their family are aware of any costs which would need to be contributed by them.
- Arrange the allocation and review of funding to the individual to pay for agreed options as a personal budget.
- Record any gaps in services or opportunities available to meet the outcomes of the individual; and/or empower the individual to secure their own options.
- Ensure that any necessary agreements or contracts are in place defining the precise options to be offered to the individual, to enable them to achieve their outcomes.
- Maintain appropriate professional records of all key discussions, investigations, findings, assessments, opinions (including factual basis) and decisions, including electronic client records and necessary performances data, in line with policies and procedures.
- NVQ3/equivalent qualification (or a willingness to undertake) and experience in a relevant discipline i.e. education, social care, child care, advice and guidance or related subject or equivalent experience.
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List
BH – 177838
GH – 18154