Senior Practitioner – Bury – Intermediate Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a busy Intermediate Care Team based in Bury.
Benefits of the role:
- High pay rate
- Rare Senior role
- Bury known as a great local authority to work for
- Stable and well supported team
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
This is an exciting opportunity to work in Bury’s Intermediate Care. Working across bed-based and home-based services, you will be supporting a small but experienced team of social workers and social care officers. The team work as part of a wider MDT to ensure people are given every opportunity to remain in, or return to, their own home. As Advanced Practitioner, you will be in a supportive role to provide guidance and oversight of complex cases.
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.