Senior Practitioner – East Sussex – Mental Health and Substance Misuse Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Practitioner to join a busy Mental Health and Substance Misuse Team based in East Sussex.
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working available – one day per week in office
- Small caseload
- Competitive rate
Essential requirements for the role/System knowledge required:
- Senior Social Worker – Mental Health
- Leading on Safeguarding Enquiries
- LAS knowledge being desirable
What we are looking for in a Senior Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.