Senior Practitioner – Leaving Care
Senior Practitioner – Leaving Care – Southend-On-Sea – Salary from £43,421 up to £49,498 + Benefits
– Excellent starting salary
– Generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days rising to 32 days with continuous service
– Flexible working environment
– Training and progression opportunities
You will use Southend’s working model of restorative practice to hold and manage a caseload of young people leaving care. As the senior practitioner, you will also be responsible for assisting the team manager with the day to day running of the team by conducting supervision to identified team members who may need support.
– You will have a social work degree and be Social Work England registered.
– You will have extensive social work experience
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.